CRANBERRY MIMOSA

I can't imagine how strict my parents are.

They constantly reminds us not to do this, you should do that and it never fails even during holidays. We should not drink on Christmas or New Years (but of course they would not know even if me and my brothers break our promises).

As my mom and I went to the grocery I hurried ran in the wine section. I insisted to buy some wine. She can't do anything about it though, I paid for it *smug*. Anyways, I love my mom and I know she don't drink so I thought of making some cocktail drink she will enjoy as well. I roamed around as we continue to buy some stuff for New Year's Eve and I remembered this from one of the magazine I always buy (yes, I am collecting Yummy magazine since 2009). I knew for sure she would enjoy the drink without thinking of the alcohol content and being drunk.

My mom used to take cranberry juice as her "medicating aide" for her kidney problem. Not familiar though on the health effect of consuming this juice but what I am certain of is its perfect blend in wines. For this recipe, I used the non-alcoholic sparkling wine instead of the white wine. 
Ingredients:
1 bottle Non - Alcoholic Sparkling Wine
1 liter 100% Cranberry Juice
Grenadine

Procedure:
1. Mix in sparkling wine with cranberry juice.
2. Pour on wine glasses. Drop small amount or as desired of grenadine (Put some tube ice if you want it cold when consumed).
3. Ready to serve.

Note:
You can add some mint leaves on each bottle to add some refreshing effect on your cocktail experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...