BIRTHDAY!

Yes , today is my big day and I cannot believe how times really fly (Well, with all honesty I stopped counting when I turned 21!)

As much as I wanted to treat all of my friends, which will cause me thousands, I decided to work on a tight budget. I planned and sent early invitations since last month and I was pretty sure to celebrate my birthday with my former co-workers over dinner at an Italian deli and restaurant called, Esprimere Italian DeliIt is located at Pearl Plaza in Pearl Drive, Pasig City. I contacted them, inquired for packages and had a reservation. I am drooling whenever it is an Italian dish and delicacy (Aside for the fact that my cousin works there and was hoping for some discounts). I am a fanatic when it comes to Italian foods.


Early this morning when I woke up I already got some text messages from my friends telling me that they might be able to make it on dinner. Some of them were trapped in their houses due to flooding within their area. I even got a message from my asking informing me that their store is closed for operation. Actually it has been raining like crazy over the passed days. Now, I think, a low pressure area (LPA) building up near the Philippines, I haven't seen the news yet. So I then decided to cancel my celebration. I even called my folks to know their condition there because I am pretty much sure flood will get inside our house if the rain does not stops.

But hey, I am still getting lucky for I have the sweetest and most thoughtful "better-half / best friend/ lover" who made my day. A surprise birthday cake lifted my mood. There is also the "27 Reasons Why I Love You" scattered in the cake. I then realized that it is not really bad to at least celebrate my birthday in the simplest way despite of the calamity we are experiencing now (As I blow the candle I just wish for the rain to stop and hope for the safety of everyone).
These are the 27 things that i love about you:
1. I love you because you make me smile for no reason.
2. I love you because I like eating and sharing food with you.
3. I love you because I love to cuddle you.
4. I love you because you introduced me to your family.
5. I love you because we made each other fat.
6. I love you because you're balbon and older than me.
7. I love you because you spoil me.
8. I love you because I like watching movies with you at the cinema or at home.
9. I love you because you're someone I to go home to.
10. I love you because I love shopping with you.
11. I love you because you have seen my many faces.
12. I love you because you like my friends.
13. I love you because I appreciate you waking up early in the 
           morning to make me breakfast and my "baon".
14. I love you because you always forgive all of my mistakes.
15. I love you because you worry.
16. I love you because we have been broke and rich together.
17. I love you because I'm perfect with all of my imperfections.
18. I love you because I love waking up in the middle of the night and having someone
         to hug and talk to 'till dawn.
19. I love you because you're my man, my lover and my friend.
20. I love you because I know I can count on you.
21. I love you because you make me a better person and a better lover.
22. I love you because you accepted my past.
23. I love you because it hurts when you said you're going to leave me.
24. I love you because I love the way you make me feel like I'm family.
25. I love you because it hurts me when you're hurt, sad and down.
26. I love you because you're my unan. Someone I can cry to.
27. I love you because you're perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...