NOT A TYPICAL DATE

Before the long weekend this coming Lenten, we both decided to spend each others' time at the mall. After my half-day work, we went to SM Megamall to do some of our itineraries. We seldom have our "lists" but we just hope we do not buy unnecessary things! (crossed-fingers)

THINGS TO DO...

1. Lunch date
2. Movie date
3. Shop at SM Department Store
4. Shop at SM Supermarket


Before heading to the movie house, we ate at KKK Pinoy Food Revolution. This is my third time here so instead of having our usual Italian restaurant, why not try something close to our hearts. If you want to try authentic Filipino foods yet with some twist, this is a must try restaurant. We were kind of a bit on a rush since we just had 45 minutes left before the movie starts. We just ordered Sisig Pampanga (P195), Adobo ni Jake Espesyal (P290) and Banana Fritters ala Mode (P78). I love their fritters especially the sorbet on top! (Sorry no picture since we are in hurry, just got this from internet).

After eating as fast we can, we ran our way to SM Cinema and watched Wrath of the Titans in 3D. Good thing I bought tickets before hand over SM Cinema's website and had our reserved seats. At least we do not have to worry on where to seat comfortably while enjoying the movie in 3D like kids. We do not have to fall in line at the ticket booth as well. I love the convenience.
Then we went to SM Department Store and buy some stuff like plastic cabinets for our groceries, brand new rice cooker (since our last was resting in peace), mattress, pillow cases and curtains for our room. While roaming around something caught my whole attention. Yes, I was looking for a cheaper ceramic knives for quite some time now. I panicked and hurriedly grabbed items I need. I got myself a 6" Chef Knife, a 4" pairing knife and a peeler. I never thought I will be having these little precious. Finally our last stop was in the SM Supermarket were we get essential stuff and tons of food item.
I just cannot wait to use my precious ceramic knives for my next recipe blog. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...